UNDISCOVERED, UNDERUTILIZED AND UNDERGROUND TALENT.
.
.
.

Aug 3, 2010

KARINA CASIANO


KARINA CASIANO

Notes: Karina is a rare actress whose talent can best be described in two words: Creative Quietude. When at work, Karina is both completely focused on her character, the moment, being true to it with killer instincts while, almost impossibly, appearing completely relaxed, at ease and calm. She can make a seamless transformation into ANY character. She's an extremely strong dramatic actress and makes the most difficult improvs look like child's play . I had the pleasure of meeting Karina while casting my latest short film, "Happy Birthday" in New York. Karina came in the room, in character, handed me her headshot and sat quietly, waiting for my cue to begin...before Karina even said one word, I knew she was getting a callback. She also got the job.

No comments: