UNDISCOVERED, UNDERUTILIZED AND UNDERGROUND TALENT.
.
.
.

Jul 31, 2010

SAMANTHA TORRES


SAMANTHA TORRES

Notes: I had the pleasure of working with Samantha earlier this year when she played the lead role in the short film I produced, "Happy Birthday". Samantha is one of those rare young actresses that, if nurtured, can effortlessly rise from great to PERFECT. She has a natural talent and soaks up every note you give her like a sponge. She's by far the easiest actress I've ever had the pleasure to work with and has a raw talent that will continue to turn Casting Directors heads as she quickly rises to the top of Young Hollywood.

1 comment:

Michael "M.I.C" Infante said...

Samantha is a very talented young lady. Most definately a beautiful hurricane coming to the industry to shake things up with something great.


-signed M.I.C
(Michael's Infinate Creations)